PRI’s well-seasoned sales team on the ground in Japan can promote your brand, products and services to customers (B2C) or business (B2B) and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits. And since we has been doing this since 1985, our networks with each market segments go long and far. Some of our sales services include:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers (if applicable) and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the Clients’s products or services.
- Plan, organize, and create a mutually agreed upon Sales Strategy based on the Client’s business objectives and/or targets and goals.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinate sales effort with PRI sales offices, marketing, e-commerce, and the call center (if retained) and the Client’s sales channels.
- Analyze the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the Client.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Submit to Client oral and/or written reports on sales activities and production, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Additional Sales Activities:
- Sales to Travel Agent Market Segment with rates or products received from Client.
- Solicitation of group and MICE business leads
- Researching and recommend participation opportunities of sales promotions with local businesses and online distribution channels
- Conduct training to educate travel agents on new products, services, or brand concepts.
- Participates in road shows, workshops, seminars, and conventions to secure sales leads or spread Client’s brand, product, or service.
Participation in our Private or Gold Label Service Package entitles you to the assignment of a Dedicated Sales Manager (DSM) to work exclusively as a full-time extension of your sales force. This single-point-of-contact is the fastest and most focused way to secure your market share and drive revenue immediately because the DSM works solely for your sales objectives.
PRI started as a hotel sales representative office in Japan for Hawaii hotels but has since diversified and grow to service different hospitality markets such as lodging, spas, theme parks, transportation, and cruise lines worldwide.
PRI covers the following domestic markets:
- Wholesale Travel Agents
- Retail Travel Agents
- Travel Management Companies
- Ground Operators
- MICE and Convention Organizers
- Airline Companies
- Credit Card Companies
- Corporate Accounts
- Membership Services
- Grassroots Support Organizations
- Government and Non-Profit Organizations
- Trade Seminars & Workshops
- Consumer Events